Yoga teacher training in Dharamsala – the pristine land of Nature, Peace & Yoga
Yoga Alliance 200 hour & 300/500 hour residential yoga teacher training in Dharamsala by Yoga master Vijay – a one in a lifetime opportunity to learn real yoga and transform your skills to a new level.
Universal Yoga Center is conducting regular yoga classes, yoga teacher training course in Dharamsala (at the peaceful village of Dharamkot) since 30+ years now. Our yoga master Vijay Amar has taught yoga to millions of yoga students in Dharamsala since these 30+ years time period. Our 200 hour yoga teacher training course in Dharamsala is held every month from April to October every year. This time of year the weather is pleasant in Dharamsala.
Register now for our Yoga teacher training course in Dharamsala 2018
|2nd April - 29th April||RYS 200||Course Completed|
|14th May - 10th June||RYS 200||Ongoing Course|
|13th June -10th July||RYS 200||Booking in progress||Apply Now|
|12th July - 8th August||RYS 200||Bookings Open||Apply Now|
- Residential course with NON AC rooms INR 91,000/-
- Early Bird Discount (if booked 2 months before) : INR 5000/- off !
Welcoming our 200 hour Yoga teacher training student April 2018
Features of our Yoga teacher training in Dharamsala, India
Taught by Master Yoga Teacher Vijay : The yoga teacher training is personally imparted and taught by Yoga master Vijay, one of the few yoga teachers having almost 3 decades of teaching in various countries and have trained thousands of students. Vijay is one of the earliest and experienced yoga teachers in India.
- Multi-Style Yoga Teacher Traning : The yoga teacher training is not focused in one yoga but various forms of yoga styles namely Hatha, Iyengar, Power, Ashtanga Vinyasa to name a few. Our teachers have vast knowledge and experienced in all styles of yoga originating from ancient India.
- Peaceful Location / Spacious Hall : The yoga center is situated in a calm and peaceful location at the beautiful nature blessed village of Dharamkot, just 2 kms walking distance from Mcleodganj. The yoga hall is spacious to maximum accommodate 50 students, though we do not have big group size.
- Fully Residential Course : The yoga teacher training course is fully residential basis. Our residential course features a clean room that can be shared or single, water on tap and 3 meals a day which is nourishing and as well as tasty.
- Dharamsala Sightseeing : Dharamsala is a place of natural beauty, a trekkers & hikers paradise. Our center offers excellent view of the Dhauladhar ranges and the students can go for a short hiking in the forests nearby or to the waterfall or have a roam about in the nearby Tibetan markets.
General Curriculum of the Hour Yoga Teacher Training Course
|2.||Pranayama||8.||Anatomy and Physiology of Yogic Practice|
|4.||Cleansing Processes||10.||Hatha Yoga Pradipica|
How to reach us at Dharamsala
From Delhi by Bus : Overnight Deluxe or Volvo buses ply from Majnu ka Tilla (Delhi) around 6 pm and reach Dharamsala around 6 a.m. From Dharamsala one can take a direct Cab / Taxi to our center at Dharamkot. Or a shared jeep till Mcleodganj. From Mcleodganj one can reach us in 5 mins by a auto (tuk tuk) / taxi or a pleasant walk uphill for 20 mins.
From Kangra / Gaggal Airport : Daily flights from Delhi to Kangra / Gaggal (Dharamsala) fly. From Gaggal one can hire a direct taxi or can catch a local bus direct to Dharamsala. Gaggal is approx 25 kms from Dharamsala.
The center can arrange a pickup on request, please let us know while filling your application form.